we're caregivers like you.
believe it, we understand.
and to borrow a phrase, it takes a village to bring you caregivinghope:
- publisher: richard lippman is a marketing specialist and photographer who turned his skills to creating a unique caregiver resource after he became a caregiver himself in 2007. read rich's caregiving journey here.
- editor and caringcast docent: natalie windsor is a newswoman, teacher and author who has also been a para-chaplain since 1987. she dedicates her contributions to tante gussie, jack and sue riemer, michael signer and zelda. read natalie's welcoming message here.
- caringcast docent: silvie ward is a professional actor, improvisor and improv teacher. she had the honor and privilege of caring for her parents—the hardest experience of her life—but she wouldn't trade it for anything.
- logo designer: greg gersch spent over four years caregiving for his dad, and recalls his desire for fresh air, sunlight, open space and nature. the seagull soaring above symbolizes a time of happy memories at the beach—where land meets earth meets sea—and the greater perspective one finds there. he dedicates his contribution to his dad. reach greg at eyebeam creative.
- website designer: becky hayden creatively shaped caregivinghope to be a place of comfort, not confusion. this feeling of calm is reflected in the site's warm, welcoming blend of soft colors, rounded edges and unity with nature. reach becky at spotworks design.
- website architect: jonathan sousa ensured the complex technology of caregivinghope would disappear beneath its peaceful exterior, so every caregiver's visit could be fulfilling and without stress. he dedicates his work to his late grandmother, ruth burton. reach jonathan at sousa consulting.
- caringcast musician: ted greenberg believes in communication, excellence and love, and his music you hear with each caringcast is designed to inspire confidence and calm. reach ted on facebook.
- inspiration: sheldon lippman suffered a major stroke in December 2007, and was assisted by his wife rosemarie